Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Full disclosure...

Ok, here is my full disclosure. I was considering eliminated my bracelet line all together. The woven bracelets I make are a lot of work. They take a lot of supplies to make. Sizing is tricky for sure! I didn't like the business model of making a bracelet and hoping it sells in the size I happen to make. SO, I thought I was done with bracelets. But then it seemed like I just didn't have the heart to delete all the bracelets off my website. I decided to reorganize them so you all just have to pick the size you want and it's made to order! Once I was done with that, I decided to add all the wrap bracelets that my friend Doreen makes. I used to only sell her bracelets at larger craft shows. I don't think I'll see a craft show anytime soon!
Doreen's Wrap Bracelets

Woven Bracelet in Autumn Jasper

Adjustable Bracelet
Hope you all enjoy the bracelets and please consider purchasing one as a gift or for yourself. Have a nice day!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment