Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Makeovers and Mandalas

The funny thing about my title, which I also used in my newsletter, is that anyone who knows me would picture me giving Mary Kay makeovers while selling mandala pendants. Which  is something I WOULD actually do if I weren't confused on how to give a makeover to someone wearing a mask. lol!  But the actual meaning of makeover here is I'm giving my website a makeover. My website will be fully active while I'm working on it, but it needs a makeover and a re-vamp.

Things I'm keeping, The "give helper". I just made it last year, it helps people choose gifts for their friends and loved ones.
This is one section of the "gift helper"

Things I'm getting rid of. My chakra section. I never gave it the attention it deserved. I have pages of notes on this that I was going to use, but it wasn't working. Probably because the chakra was not my passion. I respect it to know if you are going to do it, do it right. Here's a link if you want to check it out before it disappears. Chakra Link

Things I'm re-vamping. My birthstone line. My birthstone line consists of mandala style pendants with center crystals (sometimes stones) which are the color of the birthstones. I'm keeping the line, it will just be under a heading of "mandala" and I'm still working on this. I will probably keep my stone of the month page.

Your feedback is always appreciated!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment