Friday, May 8, 2020

I opened an email called "Subject Line"

I opened an email today from a marketing source called "Subject Line". I thought either they can give me some good advice on a subject line for my next email series, or they didn't know what to write either. Sometimes it's nice to know I'm not the only one struggling on how to reach out to people right now. The email was actually just trying to get me to sign up for a webinar which was a little unclear, but I think it was about email structure. Not interested. Anyway, today I am feeling a combination of sad and anger and I'm not sure what to do with that. So I will probably just go into making jewelry instead of promoting it. Since I don't totally know what to do with today's blog, I will show you the blue set I made last week as I was actually feeling blue.
Aqua Blue Crystal Pendant

Blue Crystal Earrings
Also, I plan to make my "Flash Sale" a permanent thing, but with the selection of sale items changing often, so check this LINK often.

I'm open to suggestions on what to put on sale, so feel free to comment or email me. I love to hear from my jewelry fans!

Have a good weekend, it's finally Friday (if that matters).

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment