Thursday, August 20, 2020

I recently posted a game

 I recently posted this game in my Facebook group, it was fun.

 1. I almost gave up on bead weaving because the needle was too hard to thread.

2. I know the owner of a bead shop in Florida, so I can get the best color matches for custom jewelry.
3. I made a mask out of beads during this pandemic.

Many people were surprised that I almost gave up on bead weaving because that dang needle was so hard to thread! I wonder what I'd be doing now if I did give up. Most of the reason I stuck with it was because of my sister. She's the one who owns a bead shop in Florida. Having that connection does make beading custom jewelry easier! You can't call a box store and ask if two beads "look nice" together. I actually did think about making a mask out of beads or trying to make beaded fringe for an existing mask, but I didn't think that would be comfortable.

Hang in there,

Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment