Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Relay for Life online shopping event

Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that I'm participating in a fundraiser for Relay for Life. This event was supposed to be a 100+ person bingo event. Unfortunately, due to COVID, it got cancelled. Now the vendors and artisans are gathering online in a Facebook group to run mini games, raffles, and donating a percent of all their sales to the American Cancer Society via the American Angel's team for Relay for Life. I am donating 15% of Creative Obsession sales now and through the end of the event, August 9th. Simply purchase off my website and I will automatically donate 15% of that sale.
Over in the Facebook group, I will be having raffles and a couple of feature items in which I'll be donating a higher percentage. There will be many other vendors and artisans doing likewise, so I encourage you to check out the group, https://www.facebook.com/groups/relay4lifect

Thank you for your support! Please also share this so that we may have a successful event!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment