Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Flash sale

I tried to come up with a catchier headline, but I am having a flash sale. It's a little longer lasting than a standard flash sale, because it's going to take me a while to get the word out and I want everyone to get a shot at some of these good deals available right now. I know people aren't totally in a buying mood right now, but it's a great time to Mother's Day shop and or birthday shop! You get to cheer someone up and support a local artist (me 😊).  Here's my Link and here's a couple of examples of what's on sale:
Lime Green and Twilight Blue Pendant
That pendant is almost 40% off! I also have a gorgeous pearl necklace 11% off which is perfect for Mother's Day:
Pearl Necklace
There are many other pendants, bracelets, and earrings on sale too. Please take a look and share!

Thanks,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment