Monday, March 30, 2020

Cheerful sunflower pendant?

I'm feeling sad that I had to cancel my trip to visit my nephew and his wife. They are such a wonderful couple and it would have been the first time I went out to visit them in Chicago. I'm in Connecticut, which may actually be worse right now as the New York outbreak moves up the I95 corridor. I'm making cheery sunflower pendants, but haven't had a sale. Here's the sunflower:
Sunflower Pendant


I've made a brighter yellow one too, but haven't photographed it yet. Having trouble plucking up the motivation. Maybe I'll do that now. It will show up under the same link, there will just be a choice of colors and you can choose the one you like better.

As always, let me know what you like to see more of. Writing blogs is not really in my "tool kit", so I'll happily take direction from the 10? people who read this.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment