Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Thinking about the chakras

The 7 chakras play an important role in the balance and health of our bodies. My job as a jewelry designer makes me tend to focus on color a lot. I am a complete newbie about the chakra, but one of the reasons I became interested in chakras are all those colors! Each realm of the body is represented by a color. I believe one of the purposes of that is to help guide in meditation (which I'm really, really, bad at). The other thing that pulled me in are the symbols. If you've looked at any of my pendants, you will see why I love all the different chakra symbols and the different variations of art inspired by them.

To see pictures of my pendants, please click HERE


Thank you for taking the time to read this!


Lisa.




No comments:

Post a Comment