Monday, January 27, 2020

Polish an old chain to re-style a new pendant!

You can see in the video I'm wearing a turtleneck. I live in the northeast and wear turtle necks a lot. I enjoy wearing my pendants on ribbon necklaces and hoops, but sometimes I need something long for those pesty turtlenecks! I decided to go in the "way back" of my jewelry cabinet. That's where I found an old sterling silver chain I purchased back in the early 90's. It actually held up pretty well, but there was some tarnish on it. I used one of these sunshine polishing cloths and had very good results. I liked it so much I decided to do a giveaway on them. That and also I bought a seriously huge amount to get bulk pricing, so I thought giving away half of them would make sense.

Here's my video:
Here's the link to sign up and grab a freebie: LINK

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment