Friday, October 30, 2020

Happy almost Halloween!

 Good afternoon! So I asked some of my Facebook group members to give me ideas on color combinations. I have a particular friend that LOVES Halloween, so she suggested orange and black. A few weeks ago I already posted a pumpkin pendant, so I wanted to try something new. So, what I came up with looks more like you'd wear it to a luau in the summer rather than in the fall or winter. Keep in mind also, that I live in the North East and it was snowing today. SO, I think it was subconsciously that I wanted summer back!


I hope you all have a good Halloween! I have candy (in individual bags, spread out safely on a tray)!

Oh, and if you are interested in my Halloween look, and if you like makeup and skincare, I have a group for that too! SelfCare.

Thanks!
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment