Thursday, February 20, 2020

Over-thinking it?

It's not like I want zero thinking when setting about writing a blog post or an email newsletter, it's just that there's so much pressure to get it right! Especially with the email. You of course don't want to sound like a used car sales person..."everything must go!!!", you also don't want to go on and on with a story that eventually gets around "...and that's why this anklet is purple". I do have a message to send out, and I want it to be compelling and interesting to my readers. Thinking about all these things can definitely make self promotion grind to a halt. The thing is, what I'm really good at is making jewelry, not writing. I think it's super cool that anyone even reads this blog. I think it may only be five people. So, to those five people, thanks for reading! Also, I'm told every blog needs to have pictures, so I'm thinking I may just attach the video I made about earring inspiration.

If you are interested in my newsletter, click THIS and sign up. There is a thank you coupon that gets emailed to you once you sign up. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment