Friday, January 11, 2019

Hi all! I have a question...

I haven't posted in a while and noticed that a few new people have followed me. Yay and welcome! I usually try to post monthly, but you can see that I missed December. Which is too bad because December's birthstone is Blue Zircon, and it's my favorite. My December pendant is the inspiration for my new logo. here's a picture.


New Logo
Inspiration:
Blue Zircon Pendant







A fabulous friend and graphic design artist made this for me. Can't wait to print this on all sorts of things! Now, I have a question for you. What would you like to see more of?  In the past I've done a lot of birthstone spotlights, fashion trends, and gift ideas. I want to hear from you! What did you like? What was boring? (like the time I wrote about my lack of marketing skills).

Thanks,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment